Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Utility Supervisor on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be responsible for achieving departmental/area goals and objectives. Supervise production, maintenance and/or warehouse employees in operations or process requiring semi-skilled to unskilled employees to ensure that the goals of the department and organization are achieved. The supervisor is the first- line liaison between the production employees and the management staff and thus also serves the function of representing the company's interests with the shop floor staff.
· Start the production line, taking attendance, aligning coverage, providing feedback and providing resolutions to potential issues, solid communication between Shift Supervisors, etc.
· Supervise and leads the development and execution of departmental plans to achieve objectives in safety, quality, schedule, efficiency and continuous improvement.
· Investigate, analyze and resolve various system, part, people or process issues to correct deficiencies, reduce costs, improve processes/performance.
· Administer employee policies, practices, procedures and work rules appropriate for the unit.
· Monitor individual and line performance and takes corrective action including discipline, as needed and responds to complaints to insure the Company and employees adheres to policies, practices, procedures and work rules.
· Work with Safety Team in meeting company standards and enforces safety regulations to prevent and eliminate injuries.
· Manage and control costs to stay within the department operating budget targets.
· Candidate must be flexible in Shifts 1-3 as it may very every few weeks.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Prior Supervisor Experience
· Prior Leadership Experience
· Microsoft Office Suite SAP experience
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!