Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Trainer Master Black Belt Teach and Travel
Job Opportunity at
7 Solutions USA
Posted on Oct 21
+1 (615) 952-3771
Trainer Master Black Belt – Teach and Travel
Job Code (02616222)
Location:Rochester Hills, MI
Salary: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Industries: Automotive Tier #1
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Do you have a recent dominate career path with US Tier #1 Automotive manufacturers?
Do you have a stable career history with over-all limited job movements?
Do you have a structured curriculum that you teach and train on?
Do you have all of your travel documents up-to-date?
knowledge of Stamping, Welding and Painting processes and production management.
Targeting LOCAL Candidates!
No VISA sponsorship
Role of Six Sigma Expert
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Employ six sigma methodologies for both manufacturing and early concept design related programs
• Provides leadership / mentoring / training to project teams on the use and practice of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and tools.
• Execution and facilitating of Continuous Improvement projects targeted towards improving the business’s performance on safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
• Support Problem Solving Teams with the six-sigma structured process guidance.
• Facilitate Value Stream Mapping events and conduct rapid improvement Kaizen events.
• Teach Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt classes
• Train others in Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodologies
• Identify actionable metrics and benchmarks to track improvements.
• Help defining and tracking valuable KPI’s for all areas of the organization (manufacturing, engineering, sales, administration)
• Conduct lessons learned activities to continuously eliminate barriers to continuous improvement.
• Travel up to 50% of the time, North America, Europe and Asia
• Bachelor degree (or higher) in engineering
• Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certificate
• 6-10 years of experience in Lean Manufacturing environment and/or Six-Sigma in manufacturing environment with demonstrated results
Terms of Usage
ManufacturingIndustryCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)