TOOL & DIE MAKER IMPACT:
The position is responsible for building and maintaining tooling, fixtures, and dies to print.
TOOL & DIE MAKER DETAILS:
1. Reading blueprints, sketches, specifications, or CAD and CAM files for making tools and dies.
2. Computing and verifying dimensions, sizes, shapes, and tolerances of work pieces.
3. Setting up, operating, and disassembling conventional, manual, and CNC machine tools.
4. Testing completed tools & dies to ensure they meet specifications.
5. Smoothing and polishing the surfaces of tools and dies.
6. Hand fitting of precision components.
TOOL & DIE MAKER BACKGROUND:
Associate's Degree in Manufacturing Technology, equivalent work experience, or the equivalent combination of work experience and schooling.
Previous experience as a Journeyman Tool & Die Maker or Machinist
TOOL & DIE MAKER NEXT STEPS:
Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
TOOL & DIE MAKER Little Rock, AR