Joseph Michaels International has partnered with a dynamic manufacturing company to find a Supply Chain Manager in Southern California.
This outstanding opportunity will work in partnership with the Team running the Supply Chain of the business. Company is successful and in a growth mode and is a leader in the industry.
Oversee all Supply Chain for the plant. Experience must be steeped in manufacturing.
Lead and develop team.
Must have a four year degree! Thanks!
Relocation is possible for the right candidate.
Supply Chain Materials Manager
- preferred from an accredited university
- and meet/ exceed customer demand
- A minimum of 5 year experience in master scheduling and production capacity planning is required
- Manage and analyze customer forecasts
- Business partner across cross functional teams to ensure open communication.
- A minimum of 5 year management experience required
- Manage inventory and stocking levels
- Automate Just in time supplier stocking.
- Track record of contributing to supply chain process improvements, and / or continuous improvements