Sr. Financial Analyst
Company: Fast growing manufacturer of food/beverage products
Salary: $74k - $90k + bonus
Job Summary: Provides accurate and insightful reports and analyses to the executive team. Performs monthly expense trend analysis, volume/rate/mix analysis, and monthly forecasting process. Can drive projects and initiatives in process improvement and financial reporting and analysis. Reports to the CFO.
- Degree in Account or Finance. MBA is preferred.
- At least five years of related experience in FP&A or cost accounting in a manufacturing (preferably food/bev) environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous experience with data visualization software preferred (eg. Tableau)