Are you interested in advancing your career as a Senior Accountant with a growing company? Do you have 3 to 7 years of progressive accounting experience?
We have partnered exclusively with a specialty manufacturer that services the oil and gas industry along with other industrial markets.
This will be a key role within the Accounting team and has a broad scope of responsibilities and high visibility to the CEO, CFO, and Private Equity Partners.
This person will assist the Controller in the daily, weekly, and month accounting functions.
To be successful you will need
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and that all corporate accounting policies and procedures are followed.
- Recent experience and knowledge of Cost Accounting, specifically Bill of Materials
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, financial statements, relating to the reconciliations of all inter-company accounts.
- Assist with all phases of the closing and reporting functions, including preparing journal entries, analyzing and reconciling the G/L accounts, and analyzing variances in income statement and balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Knowledge and or experience with fixed assets is a plus.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- CPA or CPA preferred, not required - Experience in Manufacturing preferred
- At least 3 years of accounting experience
- Experience working with ERP and GL systems preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel needed
Our client is offering a competitive salary, above market bonus, exceptional benefits that include: medical/dental/vision, 401k match and PTO.
If you are interested in making a strategic career move and this role has piqued your interest, we should talk today. Our client is ready to interview next week. I look forward to hearing from you!