Here is an excellent growth opportunity with a prominent food products manufacturer!
Plant Sanitation Manager -- Cleveland, OH -- 6 day week (6 days, 10 hours per day) -- $78-85,000 -- Excellent benefits -- Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities of the Sanitation Manager:
• Manages the company's sanitation department. to requirements for food processing machinery, equipment, and facility
• Includes assisting in planning, scheduling, assigning and directing of sanitation personnel (approx: 20-25 people), either directly or indirectly
• Responsible for following all USDA, ODA,OHSA, Company Sanitation SOPs, and other regulatory agency requirements
Requirements for the Sanitation Manager:
• Must have a working knowledge of Food Plant Sanitation procedures, operations of plant CIP and COP operations
• Experience with Master Sanitation Schedules, development of sanitation techniques
• Kknowledge of HACCP, SQF, BRC or equivalent a credited food safety program
• Hands-on type person
• Experience in food or beverage or dairy or bakery sanitation management
Apply for immediate consideration and interview!