Territory based sales position selling air pollution control equipment via direct sales or reseller opportunities. The main objective is to grow sales in a sustainable and profitable manner.
Products clean factory air of dust, fumes and mist making the workplace a safer and more productive environment. The Sales Engineer position is responsible for territory-based sales of dust and mist collection equipment with a focus on attaining and exceeding sales goals through outbound prospecting calls and territory management.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
• Develop business for air pollution equipment in a given sales territory
• Develop reseller and installing contractor base for higher levels of business potential
• Manage company provided leads
• Sell using the Sandler sales method to solution selling
Business to business sales opportunities only
• Interacts with customer base and works to build relationships with potential customers
• Provides support to resellers in territory made up of sales representatives, dealers, distributors and original equipment manufactures