**Sponsorship is not available for this position
Do you have a passion for serving customers and fixing problems? We are currently recruiting for Robotic Service Technicians- direct hire, full time, full benefits-at a leading robotic company.
Our client has installed over 160,000 robots worldwide, making them a respected leader in the automation industry. Ranging from compact table top units to full automation systems, they provide their customer’s a cutting-edge solution. Some applications include arc welding, assembly, packaging and material handling.
This company is growing rapidly which provides employees with professional growth and career advancement. Currently, they are looking for qualified candidates to join their semiconductor customer service team as a Robotic Service Technician.
Role of a Robotic Service Technician:
Responsible for the installation, start-up, programming, technical support, troubleshooting, repair, refurbishment and emergency service of robots and robot systems.
Robotic Service Technician:
· Collaborate with Engineering and Quality Assurance teams to help understand, isolate and resolve problems
· Analyze and provide hardware and software solution support across customer production sites
· Verify the reported issues, document the steps to reproduce and validate the solution/fix. This solution may be to apply the patch/upgrade or the change to the production environment
· Work with internal engineering teams to resolve customer issues that have not been solved through problem replication or known solutions
· Assist in all aspects of customer care as other dues may be assigned
The position carries a competitive salary and generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD, etc. team focused working environment and a total of three weeks paid time off in the first year (prorated) plus the opportunity to work for a highly established brand name that is a member of a global $15Bn engineering leader.
Location: San Jose, CA
Mechanical and Electrical background
Knowledge of semiconductors a plus
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the nation.