Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
MJ Recruiters LLC
Posted on Feb 14
Salary up to 80K + bonus potential
Do you have experience with ISO, QS or TS 16949 quality systems?
Have you been a leader to other quality professionals?
Are you an expert with root cause analysis and corrective actions?
Do you enjoy working in fast-paced work environments?
Would you like to have future opportunity for advancement?
This position could be for you!
Due to an internal promotion, growing, stable automotive supplier is seeking a Quality Supervisor to work within their quality team and lead a group of quality professionals. The Quality Supervisor will report to the Quality Manager and will be responsible for the quality management system, supplier quality and metrology. Job responsibilities will include the following:
Lead the IATF 16949 transition and completion and continue to build on the system and make future improvements
Communicate with suppliers on quality issues and concerns
Plan strategic improvements for the metrology lab, including fixture improvements and modification
Complete customer and supplier audits and communication as needed
Assist the quality engineers and manufacturing floor on quality issues and concerns, ensuring that root cause analysis is completed in a timely manner and countermeasures are put into place
Utilize formal problem solving techniques
Utilize Minitab software
Other quality engineering tasks as assigned
Candidates must be able to communicate directly and effectively at all levels, be self-motivated, take initiative on projects, work on multiple tasks and be hands on. This position requires candidates to be on the floor up to 50% of their day. Individuals should be able to lead a team of quality professionals, holding them accountable to their daily responsibilities.
Medical benefits are available the first of the month after 30 days of employment. Benefits include tuition reimbursement, holiday, vacation, relocation, 401K and bonus potential.
REQUIREMENTS for the Quality Supervisor:
1. A minimum of an associate's degree
2. At least five years of similar manufacturing quality engineering experience
3. Experience giving others daily direction
4. Working knowledge and experience improving quality systems, including ISO, QS, TS and/or IATF
5. Knowledge of metrology, including measurement tools
6. Root cause analysis and instituting countermeasures
7. The ability to read blueprints
8. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Automotive manufacturing work experience
2. Supplier quality engineering
3. Experience with Minitab software
Why work for this organization:
1. Opportunity for advancement; this position is due to an internal promotion
2. Diverse business mix (Honda, Toyota, Ford and other OEMs)
3. Supply truck, car and van markets
4. Competitive benefits package
5. Diverse, changing work environment
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Bellefontaine, Ohio area. There is a competitive relocation program available for candidates with all of the required core functions of the job.
quality engineer, quality supervisor, quality manager, quality coordinator, quality technician, 8d, 5p, 5d, automotive, oem, ford, Honda, Toyota, injection molding, plastics, assembly, quality systems, quality control, RCA, corrective actions, counter measures, mechanical engineer, manufacturing technologies, industrial technologies, mechanical engineering technologies, bachelor’s degree, BSME, BSMET, IATF 16949 certification, Automotive quality group, internal audits
Terms of Usage
ManufacturingIndustryCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)