OMAX Corporation is a rapidly growing, leading provider of precision-engineered abrasive waterjet systems. OMAX has brought together the leading innovators and experts in abrasive waterjet technology, fostering an environment that promotes teamwork and a dedication to excellence. The capabilities of our machines consistently evolve to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers.
- Assure tools used for inspection of parts and assemblies meet the standards associated with that type of tool. Complete minor repairs and or forward to qualified supplier.
- Enter calibration information into the Omax calibration log
- Understand use of measurement tools on tight tolerance parts
- Communicate verbally and in writing with other departments to ensure timely calibration of tools and calibration status.
- Must have good verbal skills both in person and over the phone
- Support and participate in activities that continuously improve the processes and safety of the Inspection and Final Test areas
- Assist with inspection of parts as time permits
- Perform all other duties as deemed necessary by the department manager or supervisor
- High school diploma required; Technical AA degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in calibration and coordination of calibration by outside services for measurement tools
- Must have strong math skills along with the ability to interpret data in order to complete calibrations
- Must understand calibration terminology.
- Experience in maintaining and or making minor adjustments to precision tooling.
- Able to routinely lift 40 pounds
- Must be proficient with using and calibrating calipers, torque wrenches, micrometers, gauge pins, thread gauges, precision levels and other standard QA inspection tools
- Proficient in the use and knowledgeable of inspection hand tools, such as calipers, micrometers, thread gages, height gages.
- Experience in a machine shop environment is a plus
- Must be committed to improvement of self, people, processes and products whenever possible
- General computer skills; experience in Microsoft Office applications with strong working knowledge of Excel
OMAX Corporation offers an excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary, generous benefits such as: medical, dental, and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, a 401K Plan with company matching, education reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. Only qualified applicants will be contacted; must be able to work for any company within the United States. Fax resumes to (253) 872-9660 or email resumes to email@example.com.
OMAX Corporation is an equal opportunity employer