PROJECT MANAGER (Frac Sands)
Openings in Texas or Oklahoma
PROJECT MANAGER (Frac Sands) COMPANY PROFILE:
Career Development Partners is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader.
If selected, you'll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success.
In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
PROJECT MANAGER (Frac Sands) BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits include:
PROJECT MANAGER (Frac Sands) IMPACT:
The qualified candidate for this position will provide engineering support to new and existing operations focusing on process improvement as well as project management and perform activities to improve the reliability and efficiency of operations.
PROJECT MANAGER (Frac Sands) DETAILS:
• Coordinate and supervise project implementation, control project costs, monitor progress and quality of the projects and assure timely delivery of the project.
• Analyze existing methods and recommend modifications necessary to improve and streamline the process.
• Selecting, managing and working with sub-contractors.
• Technical responsibility for planning, organizing and coordinating test procedures on current and future design components and units.
• Approve related technical specifications on drawings and literature.
PROJECT MANAGER (Frac Sands) BACKGROUND:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required. Mining or Mechanical engineering degree, preferred.
• Experience including plant process experience in a mining, manufacturing, or production environment.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Strong project management skills
• Willingness to travel and support projects within other operational areas, required
PROJECT MANAGER (Frac Sands) NEXT STEPS:
Apply now and your application will come directly to me.
PROJECT MANAGER (Frac Sands) Openings in Texas or Oklahoma