RM Schulte and Associates has partnered with a local manufacturing company to hire a Production Supervisor.
THIS IS A FIRST SHIFT POSITION
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manage the activities of the production floor, under the direction of the Lead Supervisor or Operations Manager and follow established procedures and approved processes
- Supervise all production operations such as machining, Processing and assembly
- Coordinate departmental activities to fulfill sales orders, meet inventory requirements, and deliver manufactured products in a timely fashion
- Supervise all Shop Floor Operators on their respective shift.
- Responsible for general safety
- Develop a safety mindset by example, instill that in all operators, and ensure all safety guidelines are followed consistently
- Develop and support a 5S mindset in all plant areas
- Do constructive employee counseling when necessary
- Ensure that operators have accurately completed the production paperwork including process verification sheets
- Monitor production throughout the shift for problems and production levels
- Ensure that employee reviews are completed on time for both temporary workers and full time employees
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Will have a thorough knowledge of all manufacturing methods, techniques and related equipment
- Must be familiar with product construction and application
- Must have complete knowledge of production scheduling and shop operations
- This position requires that the person be a highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently
- Must have strong leadership skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations and environments.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have the ability to motivate and get along with others in a team environment.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed.