Excellent Opportunity in NC. Opportunity for growth and a company to hang your hat with for
a long time to come.
Rockingham NC area.
Plant manager reports into the EVP of Operations
Direct Reports: Maint Mgr-seasoned /Operations Mgr. Quality Mgr. Etc.
Experience with start ups is seen as a plus.
- Coordinating all plant-level operations, including production, cost, quality, safety, housekeeping, training, and maintenance.
- Ensuring product quality and customer satisfaction 24 hours a day.
- Determining staffing requirements. Interviewing, hiring, and training new associates.
- Monitoring weekly cost analysis and making adjustments to labor, materials, and supplies to operate within budget.
- Preparing and maintaining plant budget.
- Maintaining overall plant safety. Ensuring safety meetings are conducted regularly.
- Seeking out process improvement, cost-reduction initiatives, and product enhancements.
Ideal experience includes at least five years in a plant leadership position, and familiarity with hammer mills, drum dryers, environmental regulations, and emissions standards. Experience in LEAN manufacturing is also a plus. Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) are required. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.