OPERATIONS MANAGER (AFTER SALES & SERVICE) - HEAT EXCHANGERS
OPERATIONS MANAGER (AFTER SALES & SERVICE) - HEAT EXCHANGERS COMPANY PROFILE:
In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (AFTER SALES & SERVICE) - HEAT EXCHANGERS BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits include:
OPERATIONS MANAGER (AFTER SALES & SERVICE) - HEAT EXCHANGERS IMPACT:
Direct all After Sales & Service activities with objectives to promote, maintain and continually improve processes, employee relations, employee safety, protection of facility assets, product quality, on time delivery of products, and operating costs. This position is responsible for successfully managing all service and repair operations to ensure that the department functions profitably and exceeds the annual budgetary plan
OPERATIONS MANAGER (AFTER SALES & SERVICE) - HEAT EXCHANGERS DETAILS:
Primary responsibilities include:
• Having a working knowledge of heat transfer equipment; specifically, heat exchangers used in all Industrial, Food, HVAC/R, and Marine industries.
• Supervising Field Service Technicians and other employees by providing direction and training, and communicating company policies, procedures and objectives. Includes hiring, supervising performance management, and administering progressive discipline
• Administering company safety program. Includes performing safety audits when necessary and stressing the importance of safety to all employees
• Providing leadership and vision to the organization by assisting with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
• Maintaining accurate records of all service, pricing, sales, and activity reports.
• Developing a business plan and strategy for maintaining and growing heat exchanger service capabilities and business.
• Periodically visiting job sites and working with Field Service Technicians to insure that work is being completed efficiently and in a cost effective manner
• Providing technical input to staff on the scope of work and materials needed to repair or service work. Includes calculating labor and material costs
• Working with Sales Managers to address customers’ needs.
• Maintaining strong familiarity of company products and reviewing factory equipment updates and supplier goods.
• Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission. Specifically, support management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (AFTER SALES & SERVICE) - HEAT EXCHANGERS BACKGROUND:
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 5 to 10 years of direct manufacturing management experience.
• Knowledge of team building, lean manufacturing, budgeting, and ASME Code Section VIII.
• Strong computer competency in Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (AFTER SALES & SERVICE) - HEAT EXCHANGERS NEXT STEPS:
All applications are confidential - Apply now for immediate review.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (AFTER SALES & SERVICE) - HEAT EXCHANGERS BROUSSARD, LA