National Account Manager "Southwest"
A leading manufacture of Load Securement products is searching for a National Account Manager to market and sell strapping and load securement products in the Southwest.
The right candidate will have sales and marketing experience in load securement and strapping products..
- Market and sell Strapping and Buckle products to existing and new customers. Drive outstanding customer service and satisfaction levels. Maintain and nurture relationships with clients through standard communication channels including face-to-face, email and phone.
- Drive top line sales growth in the assigned sales territory
- Prospect and close new business in the assigned sales territory
- Build and maintain close working relationships with assigned accounts
- Insure that all appropriate customer needs are fulfilled
- Internally communicate how to optimize customer satisfaction
- Uncover and report on competitive intelligence, market trends, etc.
- Be a constructive and supportive teammate
- Knowledge in strapping, load securement and/or packaging is highly preferred
- Sales and marketing experience, B2B preferred
- Four year degree from an accredited university preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook and a high energy level
- Up to 75% travel
- Work from home
- Proficient in standard MS applications; WORD, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high pressure work environment
- Ability to develop customer solutions from the company’s products and services