The Company is interested in candidates who can work in the US with out sponsorship: US Citizen or US Green Card.
We have an outstanding opportunity available for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Columbia, SC area.
Why do you want to work there?
- Industry leading manufacturer with an excellent reputation
- Career growth opportunities exist both technically, or into management
- Strong benefits package offering health, dental, long and short term disability, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, vacation time, and an outstanding 401K retirement plan.
- Provide manufacturing floor support and process improvement for machining and assembly operations.
- Working closely with customers and supports their engineering needs at the plant.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical issues
- Plan and design manufacturing process such as equipment layout, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization in increase efficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related
- 2-5 years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in amanufacturing facility
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge