Mechanical Engineer IV ( Chandler, AZ ) 7858370
12 Month Contract
Pay rate: $45- 50/hr
Mechanical Engineer experienced with developing launch simulation vehicle operations with an expert understanding of classical and computer aided techniques in solving high frequency dynamic problems.
• Dynamic testing (vibration and/or shock)
• Experience with liquid rocket motor dynamic and/or rotor dynamic analysis
• At least 8 years of experience in field of high frequency dynamics, 10 preferred,
Under the guidance of a Lead Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for developing dynamic environments including random vibration, shock, and acoustics that simulate launch vehicle operations. Candidate will have expert understanding of classical and computer aided techniques in solving high frequency dynamic problems. Candidate will prepare results for oral presentations and written reports.
- Proficiency with Matlab, programming background a plus
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and/or Statistical energy analysis (SEA) for use in dynamic simulations
- Experience with dynamic testing (vibration and/or shock)
- Experience with post-processing high frequency accelerometer and/or acoustic data
- Excellent demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with pyro-shock and/or vibroacoustics
- Bachelors Degree (BS) in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering. MSME, MSAE desired.
- At least 8 years of experience in field of high frequency dynamics, 10 preferred
- Prior or current clearance is desirable