MECHANICAL ENGINEER GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER
Contribute to the production of exciting next generation products
MECHANICAL ENGINEER COMPANY BACKGROUND:
- World’s largest of it’s kind and parent company to several other market leading brands.
- This successful organization develops, manufactures and exports hi-tech electronics under a number of leading brands.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES:
- Broad opportunities for advancement and growth within the company
- Competitive salary
- Newly remodeled facilities (including onsite gym, cafeteria and outdoor walking trail).
- Comprehensive benefit package including vision, dental, flex spending, salary deferred 401(k)
- Paid time off starting at 3 weeks in the first year.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER SUMMARY:
- Design consumer electronics that meet product specifications, cost targets, and manufacturing requirements. (Designs include a wide variety of parts including injection molded plastics, die castings, stamped metals, die cuts, etc.)
- Work within a global company, with 10-20% travel required, including some international.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER IMPACT:
- Bring products from the conceptual phase, through design, prototype, qualification, & into production.
- Support existing products through design improvements or manufacturing support.
- Design support such as test procedures, cost estimating, parts lists, prototype testing, etc.
- Assist in researching new design concepts.
- Assist Sourcing/Purchasing with vendor relations such as quoting and audits.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER BACKGROUND:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 to 10 years related experience in mechanical design desired
- Heavy emphasis on using Surfacing in Creo (Pro-E), with Creo Simulate experience a plus
- Experience with thermal analysis software,injection molding and/or metal stamping a plus
MECHANICAL ENGINEER NEXT STEPS
- Apply today and contribute to the production of exciting next generation products