1. Directs the company's manufacturing and supply chain activities. Directs overseas regional supply chain team to meet goals.
2. Develops short-term and long-rang plans and programs to support economic growth in support of manufacturing objectives.
3. Directs and approves manufacturing methods, standards, techniques and plans to assure the production of all products of the company at the
lowest cost consistent with established quality standards.
4. Ensure that all manufacturing projects are in conformance with organization's objectives.
5. Supports the development of production schedules, inventory levels and control procedures in order to meet sales forecasts.
6. Reviews the operations, organization and staffing of the manufacturing department at all domestic locations.
7. Develops goals consistent with other departments of the company in establishing and carrying out responsibilities.
8, Oversee 2 plants in NC and AR and the purchasing group at headquarters.
9. Travel 25%
B.S. in Engineering - Mechanical, Electrical or Civil preferred. MBA is desirable.
Minimum of 10 years experience in a manufacturing engineering role.
Minimum of 10 years experience with plant or shop floor.
Solid work history.