Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by taking every load, delivering on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for maintenance and inventory of company equipment.
Maintain interior and exterior of properties
Perform daily maintenance of all common areas
Maintain pool cars at support center
Assist in all maintenance related and capital improvement activities within an assigned property.
Initiating, performing & overseeing maintenance projects.
General maintenance, repairs, maintaining fire systems, grounds upkeep, pool cars, and overall upkeep of properties.
Assisting in carrying out the implementation of various policies, procedures and programs relating to the overall maintenance and upkeep of the properties.
Handling a variety of facility maintenance requirements.
Provide general direction and support for the maintenance team or outside suppliers at assigned properties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems and grounds keeping to maintain safe operating facility
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Able to achieve deadlines and work under pressure
- Valid driver's license and to successfully complete Smith System training
- Must be able to lift anything over 50 lbs. and 100 lbs. with assistance