Job Title: CNC Machinist with Manual Experience
Set up, program, and operate various CNC and manual mills and lathes. Previous experience with Fanuc controls a plus. Current CNC machines in the shop include Dainichi, Kuraki, Hurco, Okuma-Howa, and Toyoda.
- Ability to make machine set-ups
- 5+ years of general and CNC or related machining
- Read & follow blueprints and specifications
- Working knowledge of machine shop mathematics including trigonometry
- Possess required tools
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player.
Pay Range: Depends on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Packages available
- Profit sharing
- Holiday pay
Family owned machine shop specializing in large precision machine work and grinding. 97 Year old Job Shop.