Machinists- CNC -- Mt. Vernon, IN -- $55,700-62,000 (paid hourly 26.75) PLUS much voluntary overtime available, PLUS Excellent Benefits, PLUS $5,000 starting bonus, PLUS $5,000 paid Relocation assistance!
Permanent full-time positions! Multiple openings due to dramatic expansion.
We have openings for Small or Large Machinists with CNC experience at the Mt.Vernon, IN location.
The Machinist will set up and operate manual or CNC machine tools to perform various types of machining operations, such as milling, drilling, tapping, boring, and turning in order to meet print specifications. Additionally, the person in this role should:
- Possess good skills in the use of precision measuring equipment, demonstrate ability to work to close tolerances
- Have the ability to read and comprehend written instructions or technical procedures
- Have the ability to read and understand blueprints. Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) is preferred.
- Have the ability to work in a team environment by working with the CNC Programmer as necessary to develop and/or test run programs
- Posses fundamental knowledge of CNC programming, including G code and M code programming.
- Possess mathematical skills to calculate proper speed and feed rates
• High school diploma or GED
• Three (3) or more years of CNC experience
• A two-year technical school certification (equivalent training plus on the job experience may be substituted for 3 years experience.
Please note that, due to our work with the federal government, U.S. citizenship (with no dual citizenship) is required for this position.
The candidate will need to pass a background check indicating no felony convictions, drug screening.