Machine & Tool Designer I ( Clearfield, Utah ) S6820283 & 8087116
6+ Month Contract
Pay rate : $24-26/hr W2
Job #8087116 clearance non required
Job #S6820283 • Must have an active secret clearance with an investigation within the last 4.5 years (or 4 years 6 months)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop tooling and machine design concepts and support Tool and Machine Design Engineers in creating 3D models and drawings in TcUA (Product lifecycle management system)
• Insure models and drawings meet all department standards and customer requirements.
• Present models and drawings in design reviews to ensure safety, quality, delivery, cost objectives and customer satisfaction with design from all team members.
• Manage multiple projects and customers while creating efficient designs to meet the program cost and schedule requirements.
• Work with internal customers to concept needed support equipment for new and existing programs.
• Work closely with Tool and Machine Design Engineers to create final drawings and meet design costs and schedules.
• Review models, drawings and designs for manufacturability.
• Ability to effectively problem solve with a team.
• Support continuous improvement both personal and as a team.
• 4 year BS Design and Drafting or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of GD&T.
• Knowledge of MS Office.
• Familiar with machine design and aircraft tooling.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime as necessary is required.
• Experience with model checking for accuracy and model integrity.
• Experience with creating drawings.
• CATIA V5, TcUA, NX or other 3D modeling software a plus.