GENERAL MANAGER - HEAT EXCHANGERS
GENERAL MANAGER COMPANY PROFILE:
In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
GENERAL MANAGER BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits include:
401k with match
GENERAL MANAGER IMPACT:
Oversees management of all areas so that approved products are manufactured on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives.
GENERAL MANAGER DETAILS:
• General Manager is responsible for the production of all products. Included within the scope of the role is responsibility for manufacturing, supply chain and engineering support.
• Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing operations which ensure the most effective return on assets.
• Build a team to help deliver the strategic objectives.
• Utilize and report on the achievement of target KPIs.
• Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
• Assist with preparation of annual budget and agreement of targets.
• Assist with preparation of capex plans for the site.
• Ensure implementation and adherence to manufacturing best practice including lean techniques, quality standards etc.
• Continuous focus on improving productivity.
• Ensure continuous focus on Health and Safety to minimize the risk to employees and visitors.
• Work in partnership with sales entities.
• Work in partnership with other production sites to share best practice and optimize capacity utilization.
• Work with the Product Line Managers to deliver product improvements.
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines.
• Promote a working environment where commitment, teamwork, collaboration, employee development and creativity are encouraged.
• Work effectively and relate well with others. Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others, working to maintain constructive working relationships.
• Keep current on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
GENERAL MANAGER BACKGROUND:
• Bachelor degree required. Prefer a Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent level
• Minimum 7 to 10 years of working experience, including 5 years’ experience minimum in manufacturing
• Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. SAP experience is a plus.
• Requires the ability to travel internationally up to 25% of the time.
GENERAL MANAGER NEXT STEPS:
All applications are confidential - Apply now for immediate review.