· Bachelors Engineering or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a leadership role in a technical manufacturing environment.
· General knowledge: PLC programming, hydraulics, fabrication
· Working knowledge of electrical codes, fire and safety compliance.
· CAD or Solidworks
· Working knowledge of quality systems such as ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
· Skilled in analytical problem solving: TQM, 8D, 5P
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills
Machining and heat treat manufacturing processes