Position Title: Director of Manufacturing
Company: Founded in 1921, and family held they are a single source provider of medical device components. Few companies combine their level of material expertise with multi-material manufacturing capabilities, and even fewer offer it from one main facility with highly expert professionals. As the company has expanded over the years they began converting some of its molding facilities into clean room manufacturing environments to support the medical device community and recently have made significant acquisitions to widen their presence in the southeastern and eastern U.S.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly Bonus
- Full Health Insurance
- Incredible Growth Opportunities
- Full Relocation
- Very Low turn-over & stable work environment
Your unique role with the company: Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for the profitability of the plant, working with the company’s executive management team, this includes:
- Managing the implementation of new Injection Molding Tooling and support the existing tooling.
- Managing the resources of the plant in an efficient manor.
- Assuring staffing levels are appropriate and productive.
- Assuring that raw materials/components are effectively used, minimizing scrap/waste, and optimizing inventory levels balancing purchase costs with carrying inventory.
- Reviewing production equipment, focusing on utilization rates while identifying potential bottlenecks and replacement needs.
- Working closely with the Quality Manager and QA team to assure satisfy customers’ quality and delivery requirements, the Sales Department to gain new business and grow the division and Corporate Engineering to assure projects are implemented timely, taking a leadership role if needed on critical projects.
- Serve as plant’s Team Leader for Continuous Process Improvement Teams, evaluating processes to reduce waste, redundancy and other non-value added operations