Director Of Manufacturing Corporate
Job Code (7949)
Oklahoma City OK
$125k - DOE
Environment: Batch COOK recipe process – using Kettles and Dryers
Two facilities within 90 minutes of each other
TARGET: Mechanical Engineer or Chemical Engineer background – Must be strong in maintenance and understand minerals processes.
Director of Manufacturing-Oklahoma (South of Oklahoma City)
Direct the operations for 2 manufacturing plants in the Midwest region, plus indirectly supports the operations of the other manufacturing facilities across the company. Areas of responsibility include Maintenance, engineering, project management, safety and continuous improvement.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree required, with preference in engineering-related field.
· Minimum 10 years progressive experience in a key leadership/management role in an operations’ position.
· Must have working knowledge of the principles and applications associated with manufacturing operations, maintenance and engineering and budgeting/expense management.
Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Directly oversees the operations of two manufacturing facilities located in the Midwest region, plus provides indirect operational support to the manufacturing facilities in the other regions of the company.
· Direct company-wide corporate support functions and staff for maintenance, process optimization, engineering, and project management.
· Champions the company-wide maintenance and engineering programs to drive long-term equipment sustainability and help ensure a low-cost operating position at company mines and manufacturing plants.
· Monitors overall manufacturing performance for production and quality standards by developing and reviewing reports and metrics.
· Develops systems and sets performance targets and measures that appropriately assess the performance of the manufacturing plants and reviews progress to ensure achievement of targets; develops strategies for increasing productivity.
· Monitors manufacturing expenses and researches ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
· Identifies, reports, and trends key performance indicators that help drive business performance at the manufacturing facilities.
· Leads company-wide capital planning and expenditures; including, the development of the capital budget and forecast, departmental oversight of planning and execution phases, and post project follow-up to ensure project objectives have been achieved.
· Creates annual operating budgets for the plant consistent with established financial guidelines and business planning process.
· Ensures that safety, health and environmental legal and company standards are complied with, emphasizing safety as a top priority.