Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Customer Service Specialist (JMP496)
Job Opportunity at
J. Miles Personnel Services
Posted on Mar 13
+1 (417) 882-5585
We are seeking to hire 1 more Customer Service Rep / Inside Sales Rep. This position has International responsibility, requires mechanical aptitude, exceptional organizational skills, intermediate-to-advanced computer skills, and a high level of personal integrity and initiative. The ability to communicate and develop credible relationships with customers is critical.
* Excellent telephone etiquette is Required.
* Customer service experience, Required.
* Intermediate or advanced computer proficiency (MS Word and Excel) is Required.
* Data entry experience is Required
* Mechanical / Technical aptitude is Required
* Bilingual Spanish / English is preferred.
* Bachelors degree is preferred
* Order entry experience is preferred
* Metals-related, or sanitary process industry experience is preferred
Your Primary daily responsibilities include:
Work daily with one of our International Sales Reps to serve our global customers.
Develop and maintain rapport with customers, vendors, and internal customers
Communicate daily via phone and email throughout the sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction
Process and manage quotes and orders to exceed customer expectations
Negotiate with vendors to maintain a profitable margin on orders
Coordinate international shipments with our Shipping department, customers and logistics companies
Generate international documents to comply with US export regulations
Terms of Usage
ManufacturingIndustryCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)